Buddha Purnima known as Buddha Jayanti also. And it is an auspicious day that marks the birth anniversary of Gautam Buddha, the founder of Buddhism.
On this precious Day get beautiful collection of quotes given by Budhdha which gives you peaceful feelings on mind and compassion of new way of life.
- Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship.
- If you are quiet enough, you will hear the flow of the universe. You will feel its rhythm. Go with this flow. Happiness lies ahead.
- "To live a pure unselfish life, one must count nothing as one’s own in the midst of abundance."
“The past is already gone, the future is not yet here. There's only one moment for you to live, and that is the present moment”
- Ambition is like love, impatient both of delays and rivals.
- "No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path."
- The greatest gift is to give people your enlightenment, to share it. It has to be the greatest.
- You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
- Every experience, no matter how bad it seems, holds within it a blessing of some kind. The goal is to find it.
- Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without
- The mind is everything. What you think you become.
- We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.
- Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
- Endurance is one of the most difficult disciplines, but it is to the one who endures that the final victory comes.
“Teach this triple truth to all: A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion are the things that renew humanity"
- Nothing ever exists entirely alone; everything is in relation to everything else.